Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Router not connecting to anything.?

Well let me go into detail. This morning there was a little thunderstorm that knocked out my power for a few minutes but quickly came on then went off in less then 30 seconds. After several minutes passed my power came back on. I tried connecting to the internet but there was no internet connection. I went to my wireless router (NetGear WGR614 v7) and all the LED lights were out. I looked at my modem, all the lights are on except for the Link. I unplugged my router completely and plugged them back in only to be harassed by a ringing noise and still no lights came on. I'm thinking about going to the store and purchasing a new wireless router because I'm not so tech savy and all of my wireless devices are not working (xbox 360, laptops, etc). So, any help will be greatly appreciated and any suggestions for a new wireless router that is good for the 360, and laptops and is below $100 dollars. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment